OK, moving on to the Trivia Contest rules:
- The questions will be posted at 12:00pm (EST).
- Please email me with your answers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not post your answers as comments.
- Make sure to provide me with a name and working email so I can get back to you in case you win.
- You can post comments or questions about the contest that do not reveal any answers.
- There are no extra points for the inclusion of excessive information.
- Agents, editors, and other industry professionals are not eligible to win, though they may answer if they like.
- There will be three winners. Winners are chosen based on amount of questions answered correctly and how quickly you respond.
- Questions might have more than one right answer. Provide the answer that you think is best.
- I will measure how quickly you respond based upon when I receive your email, and not when you send it.
- Winners can choose one of the three prizes: a query critique and evaluation of your first five pages, an evaluation of your first thirty pages, or a free book from one of my clients (options will be given).
- I will announce the winners on Friday, October 3rd.
If you haven't noticed yet from the teasers, thematically most of the questions will be about publishing, with a few random exceptions.
OK, let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, good luck!